REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT TERMS AND AGREEMENT
Before you click the "Request Support" button on the Request Remote Support Page, please carefully read the liability agreement below.
BY COMPLETING THE SUPPORT REQUEST FORM CLICKING THE "REQUEST SUPPORT" BUTTON YOU ARE:
(1)REPRESENTING THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND HAVE THE CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO BIND YOURSELF AND YOUR EMPLOYER, AS APPLICABLE, TO THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT BELOW; AND (2) CONSENTING ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND/OR AS AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR EMPLOYER, AS APPLICABLE, TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT, OR DO NOT REPRESENT THE FOREGOING, YOU WILL NOT AND MAY NOT RECEIVE REMOTE SUPPORT SERVICES FROM Z01D TECH.
Remote Support services are provided at your sole risk.
Z01D Tech's Remote Support Assistance Service is provided upon Your Ageement of the following Terms and Conditions:
- You have requested the assistance of a technical support representative from Z01D Tech via a remote connection to
your computer through the internet.
- The ability for Z01D Tech to remotely access your computer significantly enhances Z01D Tech's ability to resolve your technical problem quickly.
- You understand that by requesting such assistance, you will be providing Z01D Tech technical support personnel with temporary remote access to control computer. In addition, you may be providing Z01D Tech technical support personnel with access to files that reside on your computer.
- Be sure to close any confidential or personal files that you may be working on, before allowing remote access to your computer.
- Your name and contact details provided in order to log your support request will be processed for use with the specific service and will not be used for any other use or service that could infringe on your privacy and will not be provided to any other third party.
- You will be offered a link to download Third-Party Remote Support software that will allow a remote control session between Z01D Tech and a computer or computers on your network. By clicking “REQUEST SUPPORT”, you are authorizing Z01D Tech to upload the Third-Party Remote Software to your computer once you click the link to download said Third-Party Remote Support software. You understand that Z01D Tech will have partial or fully unrestricted access to gain access to this computer or accessible computers on your network as well as their contents on your network. Z01D Tech will then be able to transfer files with or without additional authorization from you. If you are in any way unsure about the identity, technical ability or trustworthiness of Z01D Tech and do not wish Z01D Tech to have access to your computer, do not agree to these terms and call Z01D Tech at 619-500-2012.
- This Agreement does not grant any rights to you in the Third-Party Remote Support Software and you agree not to use, copy, modify, enhance, merge, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or in any way alter the Third-Party Remote Support Software or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof or otherwise attempt to derive source code therefrom. You also hereby acknowledge and agree that the Third-Party may verify the use of the Third-Party Remote Support Software through online verification procedures, which may include support session time logging.
- EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN THE NEXT SECTION, IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Z01D TECH, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS (THE “Z01D TECH PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SYSTEM DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF DATA, PRIVACY, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, (i) THE DOWNLOADING OF THE THIRD-PARTY REMOTE SUPPORT SOFTWARE ONTO YOUR COMPUTER, (ii) THE REMOTE CONTROL SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE OPERATOR(S), (iii) ANY INTERRUPTION TO USE OF THE REMOTE CONTROL SERVICE, OR (iv) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE REMOTE CONTROL SERVICE, EVEN IF THE Z01D TECH PARTY(IES) FROM WHICH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Z01D TECH’s LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE Z01D TECH REMOTE ACCESS TECHNICAL SUPPORT, NOT TO EXCEED $39 PER INCIDENT.
- ALTHOUGH Z01D TECH CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PROVISION OF Z01D TECH'S REMOTE ACCESS TECHNICAL SUPPORT WILL RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE, Z01D TECH WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PERFORM SUPPORT SERVICES IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, IN NO EVENT SHALL Z01D TECH HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OR EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDED AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
P.O. Box 19165
San Diego, CA. 92159